- Be a specialist in Splunk Processing Language (SPL) able to design and customize complex search queries.
- Able to optimize queries, use data models and summary indexes in appropriate way to ensure searches run in most efficient and cost effective way
- Ability to design Splunk reports and dashboards using complex data elements.
- Design, develop, and apply advanced statistical methods when deemed necessary for the use case
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with software development and advanced scripting is Mandatory
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL is a plus
- Good understanding of Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- AWS and Azure Cloud services understanding
Interested candidates please share your CV to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UFT Consulting Private Limited
UFT is an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified company and is in the process of obtaining ISO 27001 certification.
Contact Company:UFT Consulting Private Limited