Exp: 5+ yrs.
- As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work on the service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Training of new team members.
- Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents
Pl Note : Candidates with Immediate/ short NP preferred as it is a critical demand.
Interested candidates please share your CV to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Desired Candidate Profile
UFT Consulting Private Limited
Contact Company:UFT Consulting Private Limited